Monday, April 16, 2007

Its My Birfday ;)

Well... had to change my age from 38 to 39... yikes... 1 year away from that old age 40 line... lol... downhill? Uphill? Dunno until I get there won't know... Somedays I can feel it in my body, but then again am outta shape lol... Got friends who are 40 and they don't seem worse for wear, and about this mid life crisis thing... when does that happen? Have I been through it? Lord I hope so lol... I think about my new life in a few short months, it is truly amazing... Got a new place to live, my house is sold... gonna have a new wife, TOTALLY head over heels in love... divorce is finalized... gotta new (new to me) car (1989 Corolla), Camry was totalled this Christmas... gonna have... kids... wow... I am a dad in training imagine that! ... 3 boys... with much fear and trepidation I might add and a bit of humor... The 12 year old stared wonderously at my face and declared... "WOW are you EVER getting a LOT of grey hair" lol... Geez... thanks kid... lol... to which I commented its you guys LOL... KIDDDING!!!! To which we all got a good laugh. My fiance swears that my hair is gonna go grey real quick once I move in lol... I am thinking to myself... SELF... strap yer butt inna chair... gonna be a WILD ride lol... Was awesome hanging out with the boys this weekend watching my team (The Flames) lose and their team (The Canucks) win... I find myself more and more loving those kids... especially when in amazement we are watching American Chopper and I find the little one snuggling up to me to watch TV... wow cannot describe that feeling... I kinda feel... well... like a dad... and the look on my lady's face when that happens is amazing... sure feels cool to be part of family. That and discussions about a possible little one in the future... wow never been there before... God truly is amazing... I feel like Job from the Bible after satan wrecks his life... the blessings pour in. If you never read it before it is quite a read... sure lets ya know where you stand in the spiritual food chain of God's kingdom... Man this really got longer than I intended it to, but thats ok... my heart had more stuff in it than I thought it did. God Bless. Moose

2 comments:

Connie Jones said...

You choked me up this morning with this post. Thanks for sharing your heart. I can feel your excitement and am so happy for you! And even though there are no words to express, I do hope you know how deeply you touched HouseofJones last winter when you took J2 through the purple book. You made a HUGE impact on his life, and subsequently the life of our entire house and its future. I have every confidence in how right it is that you are entering a home with 3 boys (but lord have mercy on ya!) A tonne of blessing on you and yours today. - c

Trail Rider said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how you shared this.
you are sooo moose.
i am so happy for you
so next time, can you come to OUR house!!????? LOL