Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Haven't watered this thing in a while :)

Been a while since I logged in here... Been a busy summer... working two jobs, one at Saskatchewan Hospital as a Care Aide and at a Photo Lab in North Battleford. Being at the bottom of the totem pole works not too bad in the summer when all the the people with Seniority are on holidays... Got to spend about a week up at Wilderness Ministries this year, muchly needed, but all too short. Was a good time for R&R and time to reacquaint with friends and family. Was awesome this summer to see Rick and Bebe a few times, Double Portion and Ron and Donalda. Been also busy helping Don lead worship at my church at the Reclaim Outreach Center or the ROC as we call it... been kinda getting back in the saddle with that again... Generally life is good, marriage is good, still in Newlywed stage with my honey I married last August, a few bumps with the kids here and there, but all in all pretty good. A new life and a new sense of direction. Saw all 3 of my cousins from Carrot River married this year... was awesome sharing that with them and really helped get us closer together for sure... Got some new Cousins in Law :) Awesome people all... Looking at another job opportunity in the wings... see what that holds... am surrounded by a lot of positive people, life can only get better :) A different view from where I was just a couple short years ago... still not a millionaire ;) LOL... but life is generally good... enjoying life in North Battleford and the quietness of it all... Biggest things are missing my family up in Carrot River, my old church family in Saskatoon... but all in all, not really big things in the light of eternity :) God is Good. Well... thats all I can think of right now... Blessings... Moose

2 comments:

THACI said...

Moose,
I am so happy whith how things turned out. Who would have thought two, three even fifteen years ago, that life would be this way.

I miss Hope too. Some days it actually aches, I miss it so much. However it is the sacrifice I made to be with Alex. Joe does an awesome job getting the sermons online. So if you really miss it, download a sermon and listen to Terry.

Princess Warrior said...

Hey Big Brother,

How did that job ever turn out? I am officially done nursing school! Very exciting for me. Blessing to you and soooo glad to hear you and your honey are doing well!