Monday, February 16, 2009

What an awesome weekend...

Had a super weekend! Traveled to Saskatoon to spend some time with my brother Chuck and his family for a movie nite and burgers... Best American ice tea you ever tasted! Spent the nite there and then next morning got to spend time with my Saskatoon church family at Hope Fellowship. Was so good to get together with a lot of brothers and sisters I haven't seen for a while. Went to Joe and Sarah's for lunch and then a pleasant surprise, went to see the Monster Truck show at SaskPlace. Was an awesome afternoon of hanging out with two of my spiritual brothers in arms Joe and Darcy. I posted a few pics and Vids on my facebook... It has dawned on my how much I miss having guys to hang out with and share my heart with. I have not really found that in North Battleford. Of course I can share my heart with my wife, Darcy, but not the same as the brotherly camaraderie one feels with Christian brothers. Then again there was never much a church like Hope Fellowship either... The church I am at is the Reclaim Outreach Center, and that is what it is, an outreach, the tight brotherly camaraderie is just not there yet... it is a newer church only 2 years old, and it has gotten me playing guitar again, helping lead worship... just miss the brotherly love of Hope Fellowship... God is blessing me where I am, I know it... but just lacking in that dept. My friends that read this, you can feel free to pray for me in that area :) In other news... still working at Sask Hospital casually... at Bannerman Photo more so becoming a full time job... the other job opportunity I was looking at wasn't as good as I thought, so I am happy where God has me right now. I enjoy my job at Bannermans... doing more and more Photoshop work... I love that... designing collages for people, doing photo touch ups, I love designing stuff like that... Fixing the 10 or so computers around the place lol... sometimes can be frustrating... but I do like the work. Seems God has me in a holding pattern for now that sometimes I want to buck out from... but all around as a friend of mine once said "Its all good" Lord Bless Ya'll -Moose

1 comment:

Carebear said...

aww! Miss you! I know...I'm a sister, but still, everytime you come for a visit, it's like so exciting, cause you're family! It's a bittersweet thing to have you away. May God continue to bless you and your new family!