Saturday, March 04, 2006

Bored....Hangin out...

Bored...Hangin out...

Well, after driving around for about an hour tonite, trying to decide what to do...

Usually I hang out at my brother Chuck's place and eat burgers and watch movies, but he is out of town for the weekend...

What the heck to do that won't get me in trouble?

Scooted by the church nutin happenin there, by work to check my emails to see when that Bridges on 20th Street thing started...dang...too late...

So I drove around town, after another momental snowfall, sliding around, enjoying the warmth of the car...

Drove over the Sid Buckwold bridge, whoever Sid Buckwold is...cruised down 8th street and checked out the sites and sounds...

Hey, I said to myself...Self...I wonder if King Kong is playing...it is 9:00 at night, usually movies start after 9:00...well...parked the car and came in...Nope

A big No way on King Kong...but friends of mine said that Fun with Dick and Jane was a good movie...so...I bought a ticket...cheap seats at the Rainbow...oh buht yo!

Dang...starts at 9:50...now what to do...

Feel like that guy on the song "Another Saturday night and I ain't got no money, got some money but I just got paid, now I wish I had someone to talk to...I'm in an awful way"

LOL!...pretty bad when your social life reads like a bad song...sheesh...

Oh well...so here I am wondering what the heck am I gonna do for 50 minutes or so...

So I said to myself...Self...lets go to Jimmy Java for a Iced Skor Frapp...whatever the heck that is...sounds tasty...

So here I was sitting and I looked over...hmmm...computer screens...

I then said to myself...yah you guessed it...Self...hey there aint no one else around to talk to...or least that I know...

So I said to myself...computer screens...tasty...I can kill LOTS of time with a computer...so I bought a 1/2 hour to kill some time...

So here I am waiting for the movie to start, killing time and talking to a computer...LOL I am losing it...

Live on Location from Jimmy Javas...LOL

So I hope this movie Fun with Dick and Jane is good...I hear it is...it stars Jim Carey, who I don't normally watch but just got to see Bruce Almighty and even though I was really worried about how sacriligious it would be, I really enjoyed...so here goes...

Should be interesting...

We will see...

Well...got 10 minutes...gotta get some popcorn and munchies...find a seat...

Later,
Bless yas,
Moose

4 comments:

Abram or Susana Fehr said...

Please Steve, don't shut us out. We're in this with you and praying for you. We need to hear from you. We can't change how Marianne is and we've never been able to get through to her. We are so very sorry how she hurt you and if we could we would change that. We love you dearly. You are as a real son to us. We understand you're hurting.
Love, Dad & Mom

CWG said...

Man you should have come over....We were watching the flames game. Flames won 2-0 sweet game...woulda been fun hanging with ya ....Cheerin on Jarome in da Dome...Hope you had a good time budby.

Trail Rider said...

Everytime I see you, I see life.
I know we don't talk much, being I'm a gal and you a guy....but, my heart is there praying for you and I'm super glad that Joe is there for you. I feel like he represents me too. When he's there supporting you, I'm there too. Well, just letting you know that the bond of Christ that we have, I appreciate and would feel like something was missing if you weren't there.

I hope that all came out right.
Hope the movie was worth seeing.

Janelle said...

i actually liked that movie - a little corny, but Jim Carey is always funny at least somewhat! and whatever you drank at Jimmy Javas - that sounds soooo good. do an update on that so i know whether or not to try it!