Monday, March 27, 2006

Off the blogger map lately...

Been kinda off the blogger map lately...

In my life lately I have been up to lots, but just not on blogger lately...kinda figured I better add something before this thing vaporizes :)

Things that have been going on in my life lately...hmmm...

Well...after 6 illustrious years, I now have resigned for 5 more years of house debt, yes my mortgage papers did arrive...got a great new rate and it is locked in at better than prime for the next 5. So...I still have a place to live for the next while :) Thats good...

Actually my whole financial picture is looking a little brighter lately...

Might be starting a new job soon, spending time with handicapped people at their homes, had the job interview and that went well...

Gonna be different holding down two jobs, but the financial gain is going to tremendous.

Still working out at the gym early mornings, thats been going great. It feels good to be getting back into shape and the energy levels coming into work in the morning makes ya really want to get at it...

Hmm...what else...got to hang with TangoSierra this weekend...did guitar tech for them, had the best seat in the house and got to help out.

Their songs Ballad of Birmingham, Why Baby Why, and Just a Man have been playing on the local radio stations as well as those across Canada. Pretty cool stuff.

Saturday I slept in...Got home late from helping load the gear for the band and Saturday evening went to a Steak supper with some friends and shot some pool...it was nice to relax.

Spring is here so I am getting the bug to get my Harley back together and get riding again. This weekend was the bike show, I missed it, but heard a couple guys were already riding around Toon town...

Memo to self...get building the bike...

Hopefully be getting the Harley back together or started this weekend Lord willing...see what happens...

Was good this weekend to get to visit with friends and people from my church I hadn't visited with for a bit...was really cool...

Anywhoo...thats whats up in my life right now...

God Bless,
Moose

3 comments:

Trail Rider said...

God to hear bud, I miss ya and hope to get together soon. What did you think of "ask a ninja"?

Nin said...

so glad to hear all your good news. that's really great you're still going to the gym, keep it up kong! I hope you get that job, I think you'd do really well in that field. Blessings :)

Trail Rider said...

you are still in my thoughts and prayers.
You are a blessing. I'm so glad you are my brother. Even though we are at a distance mostly, I appreciate you fighting the good fight, hanging in there and showing the testimony of God in your life. Even tho it doesn't feel like it sometimes, you are showing the glory of God....
well, that's it for now.
blessings