Thursday, August 11, 2005

Expectancy in life

Expectancy...

Another name for hope, waiting with baited breath for some opportune moment, person, or thing we believe will appear.

I am expectant tonight. I am expecting the Saskatchewan Roughriders to give their heads a shake and actually WIN a game...MABEY I am shooting just a LITTLE high, but That is what I am expecting.

I am expecting to hang out with my bros CWG and Firestarter for some solid guy time in the Word with God and each other and fellowship as we hang out where ever that may be...

I expect God to always be there for me whenever I need Him.

"I will never leave you or forsake you" He says.

I expect Jesus is going to come back like He left.

Faith itself is evidence of things not seen, expected for even though not present.

I guess you could say Christians are supposed to be expectant people.

In the midst of trouble we sometimes expect the same results we had before we became Christians / became too logical / became too hurt / became broken people.

But..Thank God HE doesn't work that way.

"I will never leave you or forsake you" He whispers.

Thank You Jesus. I expect you to have the best for me and I have faith you will see me through.



I sure do hope the Riders win :)

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

Amen bro!!!

Too bad about the Riders, go green go?