Monday, September 19, 2005

In Other News...

In Other News...

The Riders Won yesterday against the Eskimos! Man I thought for sure their goose (geese / gooses) were cooked...right down to the wire it was, like a David and Goliath faceoff...right down to the last punt.

See what happened here:

Roughriders v.s. Eskimos Game

After church in the morning, got to spend some time with a couple really cool Christian guys I know (was good hangin with ya Dale and Don)and cheer on the green and white...was a cool way to spend an afternoon, then spent the rest of the afternoon with a couple guys from my church (good hangin with ya Kevin and Tim)watching WWE on pay per view...all in all it was a good day. Nothing too spiritually challenging or such, ('cept the prayers that went up for the Riders to win :) Just hangin with Christian brothers at sporting events...very cool.

1 comment:

BayouMaMa said...

I feel really stupid...I never realized there was a Canadian Football Leage. It's okay though, because I only figured out a few years ago that there was an NFL and a AFL. I'm really knowledgeable about which is the best brand of diapers and how to make the perfect glass of iced tea...but, football is not my strong point.