Saturday, September 17, 2005

Links, Links, and More Links

Links, Links, and More Links...

Well here I was starting to add links to my website, cool sites that revealed my interests in music, art, hobbies and beliefs...well...it kinda took on its own life...when I was going through all my bookmarks I realized how much junk I had in there and started cleaning that out, and one thing led to another and well...there is the result, strewn down the side of my blog like so so much exploded spagetti :) Oh well...

And to those leaving comments, I really must apologize, I had to add a word authentication thingy there as I was getting spammed, I myself hate the "try and figure out what the heck that word says and type it in things" but it was a necessary evil...guess thats the day and age we live in...protect yourself or get spammed back to the dark ages...

Well...thats it...no super spiritual blog tonite...just a bunch of links, good spiritually uplifting ones, some serious and some downright silly...but that is what I put together...have fun surfin'...

Blessings,
Moose

2 comments:

Princess Warrior said...

I like being silly and I am glad that you are a part of my family Moose:)

BayouMaMa said...

'I myself hate the "try and figure out what the heck that word says and type it in things" but it was a necessary evil.'

I hate those things, too. I have still resisted adding it to my comments. Someone will have to really get a rise out of me before I add it on. ;-)